Ingredients: 100% Ecuadorian Cacao beans
Variety: Heirloom Nacional
Wt: 250g (8.8oz)
PROFILE: Crafted in Ecuador from the rarest variety on earth. Experience aromas of red fruits, earthiness and flowers.
STORY: Drink Ecuador’s finest heirloom and single origin cacao, any time you want. It’s an antioxidant-rich opportunity to power your day with the clean energy of theobromine, which is caffeine’s steadier and more dynamic cousin. Lots of options for preparation, ranging from brewed cacao, cacao latte, or added to your morning smoothie or coffee.
RECIPES: Plenty of options. Use a French Press to brew cacao instead of (or with) coffee. Or simply add a scoop of T.cacao powder to your morning smoothie or coffee. For a cacao latte, combine with milk, non-dairy plant milk, or water. On a ketogenic diet? Add coconut oil, MCT oil, or grass-fed butter.
Our Favorite Recipes
• Brewed Cacao: Use a French Press to brew cacao instead of (or with) coffee. For one serving, combine 2 generous tablespoons of T.cacao powder with 1 cup of water. Stir and steep for 10 minutes. You can also use a Moka Pot. Coffee filtration methods that use paper filters are not recommended because the filter tends to get clogged.
• Cacao Latte: For one serving, combine 2/3 cup of milk, non-dairy plant milk, or water with 2 generous tablespoons of T.cacao powder. Use a milk frother, saucepan, and/or blender to heat and mix. Adjust the ratio according to preference. This recipe is effectively 100% drinking chocolate.
• Mocha Style: Add 1 generous tablespoon of T.cacao powder to your cup of coffee.
• Optional Flavorings: Honey or preferred sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla, turmeric, cayenne pepper, or chili powder.
• Keto Add-On: To any of the above recipes, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, MCT oil, and/or grass-fed butter.
CERTIFICATION: Heirloom Cacao Preservation. Beyond Certifications (read more)
Note: Include a sign-off in your message unless you wish to keep it anonymous.
Characters left: 160